Hello,

I am taking Routing 2.0 next week.  I have old ACRC book, All-in-one CCIE
LAB book and little black book for Cisco Routers for Ip Routing. I looked
through the outlines for this exam and books that I have.  But still not
sure, if I am missing anything.  I found some good material on BGP from
Cisco site. But again, I don't know if this is right target for this
particular exam, because there is not any book published for this new exam.
Some group study members named this exam BGP exam..is that true?
Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Maria