I'd like to create my own printed flash cards to study for the CCNP tests.
My initial plan is that I'd like to use regular index cards with the
questions printed on one side and the answers printed on the other.

Do any of you have any suggestions for cheap (free) software that would make
this a relatively easy task?  I suppose that I could do it in Word, but it
seems like that's the wrong tool for the job and would just make my life
miserable.  :-)

any ideas?

John Neiberger, CCNA/CCDA