On Nov 7,  4:12am, "Chuck Larrieu" wrote:
}
} I've often wondered if a molecule or two get lost along the way? Imagine the
} error checking routines! Wonder what happens over a slow link? what's the
} packet size? What's the window? Who does the error checking, since the end
} result is UDP? Or if it is TCP, what device on the other end does the
} checking? What is the size of the frame check sequence? Questions questions
} questions....

     I would assume the answer to this question depends on whether it is
a site-to-site transport (i.e. between two transporters) or not.

}-- End of excerpt from "Chuck Larrieu"