you have to enable the tftp service and let the router know which files you
wish to publish.

did you put in the following command on the 7200 which is being the tftp
server?

tftp-server flash:tftp_file_name  <flash was just used as an example>

wongfu...

8j0e1k$qno$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8j0e1k$qno$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...