Hi Billy, i don't think so.. how much you pay for ccnp training.. take those
money for examin ., how many
 times you can take.. here is a scenario, our company paid a guy AUS$18000 for
ccie training.. and each
ccie written examin in Aus takes AUS$280 and each laboratory takes AUS$2000 ,,
now the mathematics
is 280(x) + 2000(y) = 18000, what are the value of x and y that fit in to the
formula.. let say x = 6 and y = 8

i think if you take 6 written examins and 8 lab examin,,, yo would be ccie..

Cheers
Sam