From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Max N. Fritzergald
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 11:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Did you just say CCNA two point oh?

I bought ICRC and Lammle's CCNA last year, but never quite found the time to
read it until now.  Just when I was eager to read and take the exam this
summer, I found out about CCNA 2.0 and that CCNA 1.0 exam was expiring on
July 31st.

Let's see, would I be qualified to take the CCNP 2.0 exams, after CCNA 1.0?
or would I have to start new and take CCNA 2.0 anyways?  Would it be
advisable to take the 1.0 or 2.0 exam at THIS very point?

And Microsoft wants me to take the Win2K accelerated exam by the end of this
year.  Pressure Pressure.

Max