John,

I read the documentation, as I understand that you
have to configure your router as an dhcp server(of
course, if there is no other dhcp srevers on the
network), and tftp server(or use other tftp server),
my question is, if I want to configure my configured
router as dhcp server, and use a tftp server on the
network, how do configure the interface which connects
the new router across FR cloud? I think I need frame
relay map to back the new router, that is okay. and I
need a ip helper-address to point to the tftp servre,
and what about the dhcp server,do I need to put a
second (actually should be first in order)ip
helper-address command which points my configered
router or do I need to use ip forward-protocol to do
this?
I have not tested this, just want to make sure I am
doing the right thing before digging into it.

Thanks

Kent