I had a phone interview with Cisco, which there were six SE online. They asked a
arrange of question from
IP, appletalk, ipx, switching, routing, routing protocols. Basically, they fine an
area your comfortable
with or know something about then begin asking more in debted questions. For example,
if you show a strong
understanding about RIP, then they dig deeper into the RIP protocol. Just don't try to
BS them, after all
they are the experts. If you don't know the answer just tell them.

Good Luck