From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
JCoyne
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 9:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Centri

I don't think they sell or support that product any more...........

From: Sammi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, June 18, 2000 7:53 PM

Elvisonit has the below but we can't get past the license pass phrase.
Does anyone have a solution to that? or a functional copy of Centri
with license? or anyone with reseller rights to cco.cisco.com?

Hi all,
I would like to obtain the 30-day evaluation of Cisco Centri firewall.
The link at:
http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/internet/centri-planner.shtml
is broken. Does anyone know of another source for the evaluation? Or
perhaps someone could recommend another Cisco security product I could
use on my NT 4.0 box (no routers) so as to become familiar with Cisco
security products.
Thanks.

---