Generally I would agree, but there are some commands that the IOS doco just
doesn't seem to know about.  ElephantChild, did you have a look yourself before
you posted this?  Because I can't see 'restart' in the CCO 12.0 master index -
if you can, please enlighten us with a URL.

(and sorry, I don't know what the command does.  Any hints as to what type of
connection it's talking about?)

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 16/06/2000 17:37

ElephantChild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 15/06/2000 02:54:06

Please respond to ElephantChild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>