As a matter of fact Phil I took this morning as part of my Quality check
process for the CIT Course Companion book (Yes its a plug) and here is the
URL (watch the wrap).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072124830/o/qid%3D958521186/sr%3D2-1
/103-1653776-4411853

I used the test engine and questions to identify weak areas in my knowledge
and read selectively from the book as required. When I was passing the
practice tests (concepts used in them were excellent) with scores in the
800's I went to take the test and PASSED!!!! So now I can add CCNP to my
business card!

Here is my suggestion regarding the test. It is 61 questions and as you know
the cisco tests now have an ever changing passing score so the required
score will be different for you. But mine was on the low side in my opinion.
As usual the Cisco objectives are an excellent guidleline on what you can
expect. I would ensure you know how to interact with CCO and the TAC.

I found that the breadth of topics covered was rather broad and when a
question was asked it was very specific. They had the typical type of
questions; matching, drag-n-drop, figures, and fill in the blank. Something
that caught my eye was that the fill in the blanks specified 'no
abberviations' allowed in the question.

Overall a fair test that did not seem to be plagued with errors like many
have experienced in the past.

Tom Thomas