Hi all,
I have 2 LAN connect together over leased line. In LAN 1 I using CISCO Router 2611 and in LAN 2 using CISCO Router 805. My IOS software have only TCP/IP option. Now in LAN 2 I have Windows NT Server and when I logon to to this Server from W95 client in LAN 1 I alway see the message: "There are no domain to validate your username and password..." but I can ping from client to this Server and I can find this server via IP Address. When I logon to this server from client in LAN 1 and use same username it work normaly. So how can I solve this problem? may I need to add some configuration to my router? Please help me!

Thanks alot.