Be yourself and dont try and bull the interviewer if you don't know an
answer.  Get there 10 minutes early, be smart and polite etc. etc.

I posted my CV on www.dice.com and landed a job in New York inside 21 days
(I currently work in London).  I didn't take it due to contractual
restrictions I wasn't happy with (Americans don't get many holiday days..),
but pay and other conditions seemed good for a single person wanting to move
abroad.  You can also post your resume on-line (so you can give out the URL
to possible employers and agencies) - I beleive they also have interview
tips on their web site.

""Oladele Ayuba"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Please what are cool interviewing tips, if I were interviewing with a
large
> company that I was hoping will sponsor a work permit. I'll need these like
ASAP