Invalid printf Syntax...aborted compilation...missing semi-colon :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Barker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 10:02 AM
To: Jean-Michel Roberts
Cc: cisco GroupStudy
Subject: RANT: CertificationZone White Paper (Frame Relay) ???

While( RANTING )
{
printf("
Look, I don't want anyone else asking me privately for
this whitepaper. If you think about it ? "How would
any company survive if it had just one customer" who
just gave all the info away.
Some people think that stealing software/educational
material is fair. As an ex S/W developer I don't
"especially stealing from small startups and people
that are genuinely trying to help me and at a fair
price."

Give the start-ups a chance.)

} // END RANTING

--- Jean-Michel Roberts
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,

> I haven't seen that whitepaper... can you pls mail
> it to me.
>
> I've got some other FR documents... (quite good). Do
> you want me to mail
> them to you?
>
> Cheers,
>
> J-M