        From:   Gunjan Mathur [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Sunday, June 25, 2000 10:41 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        VLAN.

        Hi,

        I'm new in this field and working with cisco 2600
        router and 1900/2900 switches. Faceing problem of
        broadcast in my internal LAN of 150 PC's, can this
        problem is solved by VLAN of swithes, if this is
        possible can somebody guide me about VLAN or any link
        from where i can obtain details of that like
        configurations etc.

        TIA.

        Gm