From: Brad Ellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 12:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 2500 Series & FLASH PMCIA...

Phil,

Hi!  Ive never put a card in there before...I can sell you (2) 8-meg flashes
for $105/pc ($210 total).  Please let me know if you are interested.  That
is a very good price!!!

ttyl,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Optimized Systems Inc
""Circusnuts"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
006f01bfdfd4$8a55c1c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:006f01bfdfd4$8a55c1c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

Has anyone dealt with this...  I have a bunch of 2500's in my home lab & I
realized that my 2512 has a FLASH Card "port" on the motherboard.

Any ideas for the workable part #'s (I did comb the CCO to no avail)....

Any experiences ???  I did see a few references to IOS complications (that
was used in the context of what "feature pack" you were installing), & can I
run a regular FLASH stick with the PMCIA card (to make 16 megs FLASH)...

Thanks !!!
Phil