Hmmm....  I wonder if IP accounting info is available through a MIB? I'll
have to check.  If so, you could write a script to capture the data using
snmp.  I'm not aware of a program out there already that does this, but if
snmp can grab the data from the routers it would be a fairly simple script
to set up.  I think... :-)  I'm not much of a script writer, myself.