There are two types of DRAM memory in the Cisco 2500 series routers: primary
and shared (packet). Primary memory is used to store the operating
configuration, routing tables, caches, queues, and packets. Shared memory is
used to store incoming and outgoing packets.
In your case there is no "fixed" DRAM soldered on the system board. Your 16
MB stick is used as 2 MB Shared and 14 MB Primary.