Hi Group.

Got an interesting problem with Netflow switching.  After enabling it on a
interface, when I try to display the statistics on the flows, the command
does not exists? (show ip route flow).  This command show be available since
I am running 12.0(8) on one of our test 7000 series routers.

Clip from CCO:

        Manage NetFlow Switching Statistics
        You can display and clear NetFlow switching statistics. NetFlow
statistics consist of IP packet size distribution, IP flow switching cache
information, and flow information such as the protocol, total flow, flows
per second, and so forth. The resulting information can be used to find out
information about your router traffic. To manage NetFlow switching
statistics, use either of the following commands in privileged EXEC mode:

Command         Purpose
show ip route flow      Display the NetFlow switching statistics.
clear ip flow stats     Clear the NetFlow switching statistics.

Anybody have ideas why?

David Luong
CCNP,CCNA,Network+,A+,i-Net+
Telecommunications Analyst