Hey group,
    It was brought to my attention today by someone that the CCDA also
expires on July 31st. I thought it was just the CCNA. If anyone is absolutly
sure about this please respond to me ASAP because I am about to register for
like July 25th if its true that it does expire. Thanks for all the help. I'll
wait like 2 more hours before I officially date my test. Why won't I wait
untill I get a responce? Because this stuff excites me! ;) Yee-ha...another
cert, can't wait!!! ;) Thanks group,

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>