Hello all,

These questions are for all people who are studying for CCNP, CCDP or CCIE. My
intention is to create a list of materials
( CD-ROMs , Handbooks, Web sites, etc ) that
every
body should have on his desktop.  These materials should serve as a quick answer to
many  technical questions that
arise in our mind as we prepare ourself for
certifications. Your contribution with the information you have will make this list a
valuable resource for all.

What CD-ROM you always use? What kind of information does it provide? example Univer
CD by Cisco

What reference or handbook do you always refer to?  How did that help you? Example
Router handbook

What web sites are helpful in preparation for CCNP, CCDP and CCIE?

Omer