ProComm works very well for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Boster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A good telnet program

I don't care much for the default telnet program even if you can increase
buffer space.
Try Tera Term Pro, a freeware telnet program. The maximum buffer space is
10,000 lines. This makes it very easy to capture even large switch configs.
It also has support ssh.

http://www.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

> I hate the telnet program that came with windows 95 because it does not
give me any screen buffer space. Does any body