Hi

We have a remote site with a Cisco 760 series, and our
main site with a GT Openroute 75. GT has 2 circuits setup,
one to ISP and the other supposedly to accept incoming
connections from remote Cisco 760.

With both in office, I can hook both up to ISDN2 and connect one
to other to test. They connect and authenticate, but then the 760
reports 'no circuit available'. It is not possible to ping either router
from the other, for instance can't ping GT (192.192.192.1) from
NT machine connected to 760 (10.0.0.1).

Tracert stops at gateway either end. Any ideas? sorry if off topic
but have hunted everywhere for some help, and have had no luck.

Management putting real pressure on as took some weeks to discover
that fault was in ISDN line.

Config on GT has changed a bit through troubleshooting, whereas
760 is set up using Fast Step, this has worked up until ISDN2e line
developed fault, and GT was changed a bit, until it was discovered
that the fault was not in the Routing Hardware.

Regards

Niki Blowfield MCP