From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Greg
Smythe
Sent:   Wednesday, June 28, 2000 8:54 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Using off the shelf DRAM in cisco 3620

The price that Cisco is charging for 16mb dram sticks is outrageous. $725
for the MEM3620-16D!! I was looking on cisco's website and I found this:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/cisco/mkt/access/3600/prodlit/544_pp.htm

It looks like I can use a standard EDO 8x32 60ns 16MB stick and it'll work
fine. Anyone have any thoughts on using regular memory? I'd really like to
upgrade my DRAM so I can load bigger IOS images.

Thanks!

Greg