Perhaps this may be of help.
A web site has been set up with Cisco routers that you can practice on
and so far it's free.
Link www.r1r2.com
The username is freelab
the password is frlb
Good luck with your studies and I hope this helps.
Natasha

Douglas James Howe wrote:

> I am currently being sponsored by Vocational Rehabilitation to go to college
> for networking.  I have not worked since 1996 and can't afford to buy an old
> router to practice on.  If some one has some old equipment they don't care
> about I could sure use it...after graduation I will give it to Voc. Rehab.
> so some one else can use it.

Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development