From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, June 28, 2000 4:09 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        AGS+ (was Re: Can you block CDP with an access list???)

"The AGS+ is Cisco Systems' leading price/performance multiprotocol high-end
router, which is optimized for large corporate internetworks.  It provides
up to
32 ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, and serial interfaces, and features a modular
approach that provides for easy and efficient scalability."

Everyone finished laughing now?  That's from a 1994 Cisco product catalogue.
(And I have to point out that the AGS+ modular approach only provides for
easy
scalability if you have long arms, at least three elbow joints in each arm
and
amazingly flexible fingers.  Perhaps Terry Pratchett's Librarian would find
it
easy.  We are NOT talking hot-swappable here).

We have finally got rid of the last of our AGS+ routers so I can't check
that
that's how they appear to CDP, but I can't think what else it would be...

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 29/06/2000
09:03

"Niraj Palikhey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 28/06/2000 23:35:26

Please respond to "Niraj Palikhey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>