Title: NetGun Program
hi david:

sorry, this is offf the topic question but I am working as sys admin
in richmond and got my MCSE, CCNA with few yrs of
exp. I am looking for opportunity in Cisco environment and
wondering if u know any opportunities at icbc or any
other place in Van.
Thank u so much.

Dost
"Luong, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

Hi Group,

Can you people who took the Globalknowledge's "NetGun" CCIE prep program tell me how good the program really is? I'll be interested to hear some feedback regarding it...thanks for your time.

David Luong, CCNP,CCNA,Network+,A+,i-Net+
Telecommunications Analyst
Insurance Corporation of B.C.
Vancouver, B.C / CANADA