From: Ole Drews Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 8:52 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Help me and win a Cisco book (US members only - Sorry!)

I am currently in the process of finding new long distance provider and data
carrier, and that has been more frustrating than I ever dreamed of. All
those sales people promise everything, but I need some feedback from some of
you computer guys that deals with this, to see if you are satisfied or not
with the service you pay for. If someone had asked me a year ago if I could
recommend MCI/WorldCom as a Frame Relay provider, I would have said NO NO
NO!!!

Unfortunately, this offer is only for those of you located in the US,
because that is where I am seeking this service. I appologize.

To show my appreciating for your feedback, I would like to draw one of you
(with relevant feedback) to win a price. The price is a Cisco book of your
choice at the maximum amount of $80.- USD, and I will notify the list and
the lucky one when I draw the winning name before the end of this week.

If you would like to share your thoughts about your long distance provider
and your data carrier, please hit reply and fill in the blanks below, and
you will have a chance to win the price.

-------------------------------------
 Name    :
 Company :
-------------------------------------

1) Who is your Long Distance Provider at work?

:

2) Do you like their service?

:

3) Why?

:

4) Who is your Data Carrier at work?

:

5) What Physical Layer types do they provide you with?

:

6) Do you like their service?

:

7) Why?

:

8) Comments

:

Thanks for helping me with your feedback, and good luck to you.

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager
 CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I