Hi Everybody,

This is a rela great group, and would like to take this oppurtunity, to
thank everybody on the list for their support. I have cleared my ACRC and
would like to take up the new  Exams. BCRAN being one of them. Can some one
forward any details likw what is the best site for gaining knowledge about
the topics on this exam and Cisco Remote Access networks, and what is  the
recomended material for this Exam?
Rgds
Sanjay