Hi Rajeev,

You will find some answers in the following table:

Test No        Test Title                            No. of Ouestions
Time (min)
640-503       Routing 2.0 (BSCN)                    61
75
640-504       Switching 2.0 (BCMSN)              64                      75
640-505       Remote Access (BCRAN)           62                      75
640-506       Support 2.0 (CIT)                        61
75

Regarding passing scores I just know that BCMSN has 699 points because I
passed it today. Scoring is based on a scale of 300 to 1000 points. Also I
had 105 min instead of 75 (I am from non-English speaking country).

Best regards,
Vitaliy Pindyura.

""Rajeev"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Hello All,
>
> Can any one hep me what are passing marks & number of questions for the
different exams of CCNP 2.0 and also the time.

also rewards you with cool gifts. Sign up now at http://www.mailmetoday.com