not sure
but if u r trying to access/monitor ur devices through resourse manager & u
can telnet/tftp the remote sites then definitely u'll be able to remotely
administrator all the devices coz as far as i know it uses three methods to
give u access to ur remote sites for monitering/administration
tftp
telnet
rcp

'Bliss'