I've been reading this mailing list for about six months. It really helped
me a lot on getting the Cisco certification. I noticed that several people
asked information about BCRAN 2.0 exam recently, and think it's time for
me to give back.

I just passed the exam (883/1000) yesterday. I would say that about 90% of
the questions are covered in the Cisco's BCRAN book by Catherine
Paquet (ISBN 1578700914). If you read this book thoroughly (I personally
read it twice, in detail), you should have no problem on passing the 2.0
exam.

Boson's (www.boson.com) practice test #1 is a little bit helpful for the
real 2.0 exam, although it's aimed at BCRAN 1.0.

One last thing -- know the capabilities of different kind of Cisco access
servers well. I mean well.

Jerry Lu
Sun Certified System Administrator, CCNA