I have executed my small program (see output at the end of this e-mail) and
a winner has been found.

Congratulations to Jeff B. Boles.

Jeff, please let me know which Cisco book you would like me to buy you (Max.
$80.- USD) and I will go ahead and order it.

Thanks to all you 18 individualt who has provided me with long distance /
data carrier feedback; I now have an idea about who would be a good and
reliable choise, and especially - who would not!

Have a great weekend,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager
 CCNA, MCSE, MCP+I
 RWR Enterprises, Inc.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C:\BP\SOURCE\ODWORK>type contest.pas
Program Contest;

Const
  NamesInHat = 18;
  HatNames   : Array [1..NamesInHat] of String =
    ('Colin Clark',      'Mitch Patro',      'David Toalson',
     'Jeff Odell',       'Rik Guyler',       'Oz',
     'Jeff DeLoach',     'John Bertoncini',  'Jeff B. Boles',
     'Greg Smythe',      'Jason Swenson',    'Jorge Rodriguez',
     'Mike McDaniel',    'Harry Schaller',   'John A. Edmiston',
     'Chris H.',         'Buddy Venne',      'Carlos Santana');

Begin
  Randomize;
  Writeln;
  Writeln('The winner is : ',HatNames[Round(Random(NamesInHat))+1]);
End.
C:\BP\SOURCE\ODWORK>bpc contest
Borland Pascal  Version 7.0  Copyright (c) 1983,92 Borland International
CONTEST.PAS(17)
17 lines, 0.1 seconds, 3120 bytes code, 5278 bytes data.

C:\BP\SOURCE\ODWORK>contest

The winner is : Jeff B. Boles

C:\BP\SOURCE\ODWORK>