From: Jeff Groesbeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 8:28 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Windows 2000 IPSec / VPN

Hello all,

I have set up VPN access to a PIX firewall (5.1(2)) and VPN client 1.1.
Everything is working great...from Windows 98.  Has anyone set up the built
in Windows 2000 IPSec client to tunnel to a PIX?  Also, I have heard a rumor
of a 1.2.7 client that will run on Windows 2000.  Anyone seen or heard of
this client version?

Thank you all,

Jeff Groesbeck
Senior Systems Integrator