Hey Groupies ;)
    I was wondering if anyone had any links to good CCDA sites. I just
finished reading the book and am getting ready for the "cram session". When I
was preparing for my CCNA I posted this question and a couple people got back
to me with, a total, of like 10-15 links. They had practice tests, papers,
etc. I found this info very usefull and it helped me alot. I was just
wondering if there was as much info for the CCDA as the CCNA. Thanks in
advance for the help group,

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "My peers always told me that growing up would have a huge impact on my
life... What they didn't tell me is that the impact would knock me on my
ass"...
                                                    ~ Mark Z.~