Hey Groupies,
    I was wondering which Boson CCDA test I should upgrade to the full
version. There are 3 so I just dont know which one is best. Remember that it
might be a new series because as of June 14th it is now version 3.09. So if
anybody has downloaded and used this for their CCDA, I would appreciate any
feedback on which to buy. Thanks in advance group...it's appreciated. ;)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "My peers always told me that growing up would have a huge impact on my
life... What they didn't tell me is that the size of the impact would knock
me on my ass"...
                                                    ~ Mark Z.~