From: Deepak Sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2000 11:16 AM
To: cisco
Subject: 3com??

this is REALLY off topic.....

but does anyone know the addy of the 3com studygroup??....

i got some 3com super-stack-switches that are giving my users some
connectivity issues, and I dont know how to troubleshoot them.

But at least i can say my Cisco 2500 series router is doin fine! =)

thanks

Deepak
( trying VERY hard to finish off MCSE and CCNA, but cant find the bloody
time!!! )