I'm taking the tests separately.  This method is allowing me to study each
individual topic without being too distracted by the others.  Besides, I'd
rather not have to learn all the new info for the Switching test AND have to
learn all the Routing test info.  That's a lot of information!  And that
doesn't even take Support into account.

I'd personally rather tackle each one individually.

And The Patriot is an excellent movie!  I'm definitely going to go see it
again.  However, for those of you who haven't seen it, let's just say that
it is Braveheart set in American Colonial.  :-)  the number of similarities
are too numerous to mention, but it's still a great movie.

John Neiberger