Hi all, I recently face an issue of AS5300 running with IOS 12.0(7)T. Once I
finish configured the AS5300, everything is running fine(like modem dial
in). If I reset the AS5300, I still use a modem to dial in to the AS5300 and
get the ip address(from the ip pool). But the dial in client can't
communicate with the AS5300 anymore eventhough you got the ip assigned by
the AS5300.

If I erased the configuration on AS5300, and reapply the same configuration
to the AS5300, then it's work again.

Does anyone come across this issue before ????
I think the issue is due to the IOS bug, anyone agree ???

regards,
lee