All,
I am preparing for the foundation exam 640-409/ccnp1 and looking
for feedback concerning the weight of the subject matter from each
of the 3 exams. Basically if if may be more weighted toward the
acrc, clsc, cmdt etc. Also I found out Cisco changed it to 70Q/75
minutes.
Wondered what that meant? If the questions will be more specific or
general? I am not looking for specific questions/ans of the exams,
just trying to get a feel for the exam overall since it includes
3 exams.

Thanks for any feedback.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]