From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2000 9:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Perpration for CCNP

Hi ppl,

can anyone recomend me the best path to take for my CCNP certification I am
already CCNA 1.0 certified I need advice on which exam to take first I did
prepare for old ACRC exam using Sybex Book and couple of routers but I
wanna wait for the new CISCO what else will I need to study and could you
recomend good sites for information and Books.

Regrads,
Amir