Hi guys,

I remember while ago we talked about NTP with
authentication, I configured some routers last Friday
with "ntp server xxxx" and authentication. I did not
work in the morning of last Friday, I waited till the
afternoon, same thing, I thought I was wrong
somewhere, but as it was not big issue for the client,
 I was not worried about it at all.

This morning, I noticed, all the  routers are having
the right time, but when I use 'sh ntp association',
and 'show ntp statu', I found that they are not
sychcronized with the ntp master.

I will dig this when I have time.

Thanks

Kent