I'm about to sit the CCNA exam to. I see you sat the 507, here in the UK we
have the 407 until the end of the month. I have been studying mostly the 407
curriculum. Do you know if there's a big difference between the two? If
there is, I'm going to book the exam before the end of the month so I can
sit the 407.

D1D937EF0E0FD311ADC800600815C30301A3A4EC@SVVAN330">news:D1D937EF0E0FD311ADC800600815C30301A3A4EC@SVVAN330...