I have 2 Cat 6500's. I can only see mod 1, if I try to switch to any other
mod then I get a Pinnacle synch error(see below). I have switched SUP's with
another 6500 and I still cannot switch to another MOD. I have a GBIC blade
in mod 2 and I have swapped that out with a 48port 10/100 blade, no good. I
have tried different slots, either with the GBIC by itself or with the
48port, on both of the chasis, I still cannot see any other mod besides mod
1.
>>Any ideas ??
Thanks
James

2000 Jul 03 16:42:54 %SYS-3-MOD_MINORFAIL:Minor problem in module 1
Pinnacle Synch Failed. Retries: 4
WARNING: Switching bus not synchronised
2000 Jul 03 16:43:04 %SYS-5-MOD_OK:Module 1 is online