What, debug's are you running on this setup.....Could you post what
debug's you're running and what the output is.....You will need to setup
a chat-script and probably a few extra setups in the chat-script.....Are
the routers timing out for a encapsulation setup or what.....Do the LCP's
ever come to an open status when you look at the Async Interface.....
Need more information.....

-JEK-
Senior Network/Systems Engineer
CCNS