Right now you can't take foundation, so depending on your timing you will
have to take all 4 exams. Other than that, it's up to your exam taking
tastes. Do you like longer or shorter exams? There's been plenty of
discussion on the subject a while ago, so may want to check the archives.
Now as far as I'm concerned I'll take all 5 tests (for CCNP/CCDP) because I
don't want to wait. If I had the choice, though, I would much rather take
foundation, and get it over with quickly, as I get very anxious around test
week :-)

Francisco Muniz.

8jnnm5$spv$[EMAIL PROTECTED]