I just passed CVOICE today and wanted to let everyone that is planning to
take the test, know a couple of things.

Since there is no exam objectives here are a few things to consider.

Understand the IOS commands to implement all Voice Over Technologies.

Also, understand the physical hardware including the 2600, 3600, MC3810, and
AS5300.

Other then that understand the basics for Analog Telephony and Digital Voice
Technologies.

To study I used the Notes from the Course.

Best of Luck to all in whatever you persue.

Don Orlik