Err... what context are you talking about?

My dictionary (Penguin modern English) defines:
Collaborate: work in conjunction with another; produce work jointly (esp
literary work); assist and cooperate with an enemy occupier of one's country.

If you do a search on CCO, the first hit is:

Collaboration
To meet the total solutions and services needs of our customers, Cisco
collaborates with key industry leaders creating value-added offerings. This
model of openness and collaboration means our customers can expect best-of-breed
solutions to help them meet the challenges, and reap the benefits of the
internet economy.

So why do you ask?

JMcL

---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 05/07/2000 09:36

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 05/07/2000 07:48:34

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]