Gee, the recent wildcard mask puzzle was so much fun, let's do it again.

The problem revolves around the OSPF network statement. Given an OSPF
routing process, what are the fewest number of network statements that will
incorporate the following networks into the given OSPF process?

For example:

router OSPF 100
Network a.b.c.d w.x.y.z area 0.0.0.0
Network b.c.d.e u.v.w.x area 0.0.0.0
etc

Assume that all networks are in the same area ( for simplicity sake )
You may also assume ( for simplicity sake ) that the particular interface on
which each particular network resides is the first host address on that
network. For example, on network 10.10.3.0/24, the first host address ( and
therefore the interface address ) is 10.10.3.1

Networks are as follows:

10.10.3.0 /24
10.25.17.0 /16
10.51.100.192 /26
172.16.0.0 /16
172.16.100.0 /24
172.16.210.240 /28
172.27.32.0 /19
192.168.0.0 /24
192.168.1.0 /30
192.168.207.56 /29

remember - accolades go to the one who can enter all of these networks into
a single ospf process with the fewest possible network statements.

Have fun!

Chuck

Please check out my new footers for a new age
1) Altruism
http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/HungerSite
Please help feed hungry people worldwide. A few seconds a day can make a
difference to many people

2) Shameless Hucksterism
http://www.certificationzone.com
An excellent study focal point for all levels of certification, as well as
the attainment of internetworking expertise. Use my name when you register.
You get good study material and I get extra time