I have a situation where a 1601 R 12.0 (3) is on ptp frame
at frac T with 1 channel assigned...Everything works
but I can't ping the private ip using Class A.....However the
E0 side pings and works fine but can't emulate NAT.......
Why can't I ping inband on the serial? I have tried numerous
settings but to no help.....I am using internal T1 WIC and all
routes are occuring using ip and ipx......Can see both cdp neigh and both
remote Netware servers...I have never seen where
you could console in and not ping serial but it would work and route fine...